What We Believe
We believe fervently in the reality that our Lord Jesus Christ came to this earth, was crucified and rose again as the only solution for a fallen and sinful humanity.
Truth about our Savior is found in the pages of Scripture both Old and New Testaments. It is these Scriptures that are the center of our services and service to Him.
We believe our Hope in Christ gives rise to true worship and is expressed through our music and programs.
Our Savior is coming again and that Hope gives light even in the darkest of circumstances. When we see Him “It Will Be Worth It All” will be the heart song of every believer.
We believe God is answering the prayer of our Savior when He asked that the Father would help us all (Christians) be one so the world would know that the Father has sent the Son into the world.
The fellowship we enjoy together is a testament to the work of the Holy Spirit in each one of us as we worship and serve together with a spirit of love, tolerance and forgiveness.
And the greatest of these is LOVE!
Official Statement of Belief
* We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16, 17; 2 Peter 1:20, 21)
* We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; 1 John 5:7; Matthew 28:19)
* We profess Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Savior. (John 1:16; John 1:12; Romans 10:9,10)
* We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 John 1:1-3)
* We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. (Titus 3:5)
* We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (Galatians 5:16-25)
* We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of live and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (Revelation 20:11-15
* We believe in the spiritual unity of the believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Psalm 133:1; Ephesians 4:13)